Wednesday 29 October 2014

my morning pray

Good morning Jesus,

First of all, i want thank You for giving us Your unending bless.
i dont know what to say, You always making me speechless with all Your surprise.
i know there is a few things that getting worst, not even better.
i know there still a tears fall from my eyes,
i know there still a problem not even fix yet.
but i want You to know, i trust You with all my heart,
i know that Your plan is better than mine.

Second, i want to thank You for the rain.
this morning is so different because of the rain.
maybe this is a lil bit too much but i really mean it.
i miss rain so bad, im sick of the hot weather that making me lose my mood to do anything.
thank you for the comfort weather that You gave this morning.
some fact i know about the rain is
'when it comes rain, just wait a bit longer for Christmas'

Third, i want to thank You for my parents.
thank You for the long life, health, happiness, and bless that you gave for them.
even though they're not a perfect parents, i know they are the best parents that You gave.
Please give a lot of love and take care of them in every step that they take.

Last, i want to thank You for everything happen in my life.
You've done so many things for me.
You trully know, 
how to make me happy.
how to wipe away my tears.
how to raise me up when i fall.
how to make my mood.
You teach me,
how to be strong.
how to forgive.
how to give thank.
how to make people smile.
how to rise up.
how to dream.
and, how to love.

Thank You Jesus, Thank You :')
i dont know what will happen if there is no You in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment