Thursday 20 August 2015

Hey blog, long time no see.
i admit it, i only have you to write and tell what i really feel
since i have lost once, and it because my own fault.

I miss rain.
I miss my gloomy day with rain fall, enjoying my me time, spend my precious time for thinking and wondering random things with my own self

What should i do?
My old playlist taking me back to the time when we're not like now.
Even smell of perfume from that foreigner who passed me on the street can easily reminds me of you
Taking a deep breath thousand times and pretends like, yea everything is fine.
Well, i guess. Its only me who thinks too much.

But im pretty sure about the things that comfort me.
I know time will tell.
I will do everything i want, because every second is so precious.
Nothing cant stop me. Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment