Wednesday 7 October 2015

Anw, thank You for the rain. It makes me feel waaaaay better when rains fall. Suddenly mood turn happy^^ 
Oh my first day period :( you stole my 10% mood. Well its okay since i still have another 90% hihi.
Wahhh its been a long time huh, since my very last story. 
I turn my lamp off. Laying down on my bed. My bed that placed in the corner of my super duper nasty messy room. But i cant see anything, because all that i can see is black. haha.
My belly feels a bit sore. 
I play one song, my favorite song named "Revelation Song" with a lil rain backsound. This is really a simply happiness for me.
Grateful grateful so grateful.
Everything i have, everything happen, everything around me, everyone beside me, im so grateful. 
My Jesus, teach me to be a person that You want me to be. Let me grow around Your love.
I surrender all to You. Yes, ALL.
I wont care about anything else but YOU.
I will fight for everything that makes me far from You.
I just want to be with You till the very end.
Wondering, seeing You face to face. How wonderful.
I believe Your kingdom in Heaven is way awesome than a princess kingdom fairytale that i saw in the movie.
Take me there someday :) cant hardly wait! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment