Saturday 12 December 2015

you.
First name appear in my mind to text to in every morning.
An adorable figure that i've missed every lil time.
A cute voice that calm my emotion.
A favorite smile that blank out my sad.
A natural laugh that make me laugh too with no reason
A beautiful wink that keep me falling
A warm hug that can kill my coldness
A pure holdhand that comfort me so good
A favorite song that i sing everyday
I thank God to have all those things.

sorry.
If i cant figure it out
your every hide words, 
your sad smile, 
your quite act,
If i still cant be,
a good listener for your every story.
Sorry.
For giving you bad advice
telling you a hurtful words
keep up my ego
being childish that really annoyed you
being mad and moody for no reason

I pray
for the bright future that God has prepared for you.
for every dream you keep inside.
for your happiness 
for your healthiness 
for everything you love and everything you have.

please.
remind me if i do bad
keep that smile
stay the same
stay with me.



:)



No comments:

Post a Comment