Sunday 12 July 2015

another random thought

in the middle of my dreamy day,
beside i dont have something to do in my few last day here
i wonder...
who is my future husband
what is my first food i cook for my first christmas with Daddy
can i really travel the world with people i love
where i work when i already have my own family
how are my son and daughter look
can i reach my dream for being Make Up artist and have my own business
what outfit i wear in 13 July 2025
how do i look when im 50,
do i have a lot of wrinkles
where am i live at my old age
what's my last dress i wear when i sleep in peace inside the casket before my cemetery
i hope i will never stop writing my blog, and someday i will answer my own question (except my last point i dont think i can answer and typing in here hahaha)

well well well.....
beside that my halu thought, hahaha
i feel so grateful of my life
i know many people out there are really hard to smile
im happy because God place me around people who loves me that much
the way they love
the way they mad
the way they act cool
i will happily received all of that as love.
i wont mention them one by one.
how hard life is, how far you are, how big our problem,
my deepest heart always say, i love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment