Tuesday 3 February 2015

i wish i could make it real all my dreams that have packed in my Bucket List...


1. Donated Blood
2. Sleep outside door watching stars
3. Take a random flight
4. Become fluent in Korean Language
5. Fall in love with the right one <3
6. Get a backstage at a concert and take a pic with my idol
7. Buy my own car
8. Take my parents to Israel
9. Swim with dolphins
10. Travel around Asia
11. Safe more money
12. Marry a younger man
13. Watch sunrise with hubby
14. Decorating my own house
15. Visit planetarium  
16. Have a bikini body
17. Meet Vanessa Hudgens
18. Have no wrinkle 
19. Make up Artist as my job
20. Candle light dinner on Vals day 
21. Have a Halloween House Party
22. Take a Family Photo 
23. Have a mini treehouse in a garden
24. Kiss on a beach at sunset
25. Knowing Chen in a real life
26. Work in a ZOO
27. Create my own fashion line
28. Live outside country with my little family
29. Be a grandma
30. Spending a couple weeks in South Korea
31. Go shopping outside country with my sister
32. Read a whole Bible
33. Touch the snow
34. ..................



------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment