Monday 13 April 2015

EXO - My Answer is you ( Engsub )

I may look strong
Even laughing, but actually i am so alone
I always look like no worries and speak a lot

The first time, i felt so attracted by you

Walking around can't say a word

The answer is you, my answer is you

I have shown you all of mine
You are my everything, i am sure

I'll be more careful and protect you

So your heart will never get hurt
I felt like i was out of breath when we first met

In my head, all i'm thinking is you

Your facial expression, even hear your laughter

The answer is you, my answer is you, only you

I have shown you all of mine
You are my everything, i am sure

"Wait" is the word that i can't let go

I was wondering how's your day the whole time

I'll wait you, please open your heart

I can't help my heart
You are my everything, everlasting, my love

Please don't leave me

Just stay by my side
No matter how you think, it's you, it's you


No comments:

Post a Comment