Monday 26 March 2012

260312..

I'm at java been coffee with obuu tasya and lenty
We're havin a really good time. Actually we're on the process to make some project, hmm birthday project I mean.. For our lovely manager when we work at sea-games.. Hehehe..
We make a video, always failed because we can't control our laugh and for a thousand time, its failed --"
But we never give up, we still trying again and again. And finally, its DONE *\(^•^)/*
Obuu obuu obuuuuu
I feel way better now :D
I'm happy !! Really..
Huhhh I'm lazy to go home. My daddy isn't at home. He go to some place for his business. I don't know where, I forget, I guess.
My mommy busy with her own business
Dimas must be havin a date with his girlfriend
And Dinda must be being freak infront of her laptop
I only have emmow and gossy to talk. But they're a dog. Hoaaah how can I talking to dog ?? --"
Hmm. Better stay here a bit longer :D
Obuuuuu. I'm happy now. You always know how to make me feel better. Thanks for sending me a lot of voice not. I always smile after hearin' your voice not. Thank youuuu
I love obuuu
*bearhugggg*

No comments:

Post a Comment