Friday 30 March 2012

dream bed room ^^

hahahaha again, i've found something unusual things from the internet
and it makes my imagination's getting higher and higher
i just found some unique bed room and i wish i could make it real
i wish i can sleep inside that room
dont know the reason why, i just really love all about tree things
but i hate a green colour.. weird huh ? :P
sit down behind the tree while hearin music
wooww it feels like heaven i guess

so, look up this bed! there's a tree in every corner
looks like i sleep under the tree rite ??
feel so peace.. 
but theres no TV inside that. then i'll put my TV and dvd player so i can watch all my favorite movie and play my favorite songs..
whuuoooww my world must be so perfect !!
eitss.. i have another one hahaha
then how about the right one ??
a bed room with the sauna pool 
i really love sauna.. aah actually i love all the water things too.. water is good..
so relaxing, especially a warm water..

No comments:

Post a Comment