Tuesday 13 March 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

well !!!! lets smile and forget about aaaaaaallllllll the bad things..
hey, dont you know that i still have a lot of friends who loves me :))
nyahaha x) let me introduce my friends x


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is jojo, hmm. actually this is an old picture, i dont have a new one. hahaha. we're choir in one of the most blessed church, Tiberias. anyway! she's very humble and always being my good listener when i have no one to share. she's always there for me. i cant imagine how hot her ears just because hearin' all about my story in a whole day if i was in trouble. hahaha. all i wanna say to her is : im sorry, i love you. muahahahaha :*


this is tian, but i always call him "cina" hahaha, he's china and he never angry when i call him like that. we're being friend since high school, and he's my chair mate. he's close with my family, he know me so well. hahaha. and im glad because until now we're still best friend.

 this is dharma :)) and.. no, he's not my boy friend !! hahaha. he's my best friend in college. he knows everything about me. he always remind me to finish my study in college, because im not finish yet. hahaha. he just like a brother for me. he act like a child even though he's older than me. soo cute x)

lucky - abang - roy - norman - me - luis - indah
they are my friends in church, im so blessed to have a friends like them. they are cool !! \m/

me - dharma - dio - ka loli - dita
they're my friends in college. even though we're from different class, we're still care and understand each other. they're never fail to make me laugh :DD

baba - oyo - rico - tasya - randy - kak diana - me - dharma
 my SEAgames' friends. we're still keep in touch until now. this photo is taken by dio (so he's not join this picture) at 2 am in oriental room at sultan hotel. wooow, we're soo sleepy and tired, because we just finish our job for that day, but look at our smile, still cute, rite ? :D hahah

andy - sleezy - tian - me - cece - lucky - puteri
well, lets say they are my new best friends. hahaha. we love party, but of course.. we're still in a good way :))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whuuooohhhhh~ i think its enough. hahaha. God is really really good to give a friends like them for me. i always give thanks to Jesus everytime i remember about His unfinished bless.
and yes, i have no reason not to laugh :D



*~~~~~~~~~~*


No comments:

Post a Comment