Tuesday 3 April 2012

unimportant post... woohooowww :P

helloooowwwwww !!!!!!
today is almost over
and i do a lot of interesting activityall day long
with one of my old best friend CITRA when i was in high school
we eat a lot today.. muahaha lets get fattttt ><"
she gave me a pork noodle and we eat a lot
we're so fuuuuulllll~ the pork noodle taste sooooo yummeehhh
and then we take a few picture, only citra i guess, not me
i do a make up on her face then i take a picture of her
do you wanna see ?
i'll post it in my last words..
then we talk a lot, i share all about my life lately
and she told me that she will get married in this year
well.. may things we share..
i also show her a super junior concert.. even though i know she will never like it hahahaha
but i STILL show her :P
honestly, i feel a lil'bad of her -_-
why ?? because she cancel our trip to bali T_T
and dienar will replace her
aaakk.. we already make a lot of schedule for our trip before.. but its all USELESS now T___T
huuu citra sampaaaahhhh !!!
well its okay.. i will tell her about my interesting trip in bali and make her jealous with mee... 
huh, we'll see citra !!!
and then.. we plan to go to bangkok next year.. hope she will not cancel our trip again 
just because her study or maybe her pregnancy ( maybe ) muahahahaha :P
okayy.. this is her photo.. look at her ugly and annoying face here. ;'(


look at my make up on her face :P make she look pretty rite ? nyahahaha 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment