Monday 23 April 2012

HELLO STRANGER :))

basically, im happy to talk to stranger and make a friend with them who live outside my country. i like to know their cultural, the way they speak to others, their daily activity, and many things. dont know why i always think that they really understand me even more than my real best friend that i  met almost everyday.. until now, i have a 2 best friend from another country. we are so close even though we never met before. we keep in contact by mail or chatting. and there is no one of them who has the same age with me. one of them is younger than me, and another one is older.

Jenny from vietnam.. her vietnam's name is Je Mu Han.. i forget how we start to be friend.. about more than 2 years ago, she mention me from twitter, she said that she wants me to follow her back and want to be my friend.. firstly i dont really notice about that. but she ask my yahoo account and start to have a chat.. in a first month, the chat is growing fun, and we talk a lot. we share to each other, and she getting know me very well.. im comfort to make friend with her..
and until now, we're still keep in touch.. yesterday, she draw me, a simply nice picture.. and im sooooo glad..

she tag me this picture and leave a comment like this "i wrote it by pencil and...... honestly i have no eraser T_____T thats why i edited the picture to cover up some mistakes :))) sorry if its not nice, Dian"
then i told her that its okay, im so glad about this, and i promise her to make another JD version for her.. she replied me like this "ooh, really ?? i'll wait for it *hug and kisses* Love you , Dian" and mini heart says : she is sweet, huh ? hihihi.. actually jenny is the youngest one between another two.. and she's really cute.. she treat me like her sister.. she ever buy me a big puzzle.. but she dont know how to give it to me.. then i tell her to finish that puzzle for me.. and after a week, she told me "well done" hihihi..

this is the puzzle..

Park Yu Gie from south korea.. i always call him with "Yu Gie oppa".. he is a male.. 3 years older than me.. same with jenny, our friendship is starting from twitter.. we start being friend from 3 years ago.. when he finish graduate and searching for college.. now he already graduate from his college, and have a job.. he always sending me a picture.. he know that i really love his country, South Korea.. i love the country, i love the culture, i love the weather of his country, i love almost all boy band from korea, i love the food and many other things that i love about korea..

 its a tweet from 2 years ago.. he always tell me about the weather in korea .. hiii >-<

that day, he tell me about his new campus.. he send me this picture and said "there is startbucks locate inside the academy, but i have no time visit starbucks T_____T very busy"

this picture he send me after he finish the class, he said "todays class is cost and management accounting.. now im on my way home, so tired T___T"

 "im at accounting academy.. i have three books, like this..hehe T^T when study first class i think that must study hard for success"

he look like very stress since entering the academy.. but i know he can do it, yess he is so smart and a hardworker type of person.. he cant give up easily.. sometimes he can be my motivation when im lazy to study.. a years ago he ever mad at me just because im tweeting while studying, he told me that we should take a serious time when in the class and concentrate while listen the lecturer.. whoooww.. so awkward.. hahaha.. anyway, this morning he already send me a picture..and im so happy.. ^o^
this morning he send me 2 pictures and this is the first pic, he is on his way to office and this is one of train station in Seoul.. yes, he go to office by train :) hwaiting oppaa !!

"here is my desk in office.. ^^ Chaos in Desk -o-;;;;"
and this is the view from his office window.. he take this picture from 19th floor.. what a high place ^^ he said "korea in the morning, there is no traffic. i like it ^^V"
in the end of our conversion with this word 파이팅 it means " hwaiting " or fighting.. hehehe he's sweet.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment