Saturday 7 April 2012

last august, i've made a big mistake. i make a big problem. i make my parents cry. last november. i have problem with one of subject on campus so i couldn't finish my study yet. beside that, i have a many problem that no one knows. i chose to keep it my self and it hurt me so bad. i cry a lot in a hide place and even until now, that problem isn't finish yet. and now there come a new problem. im crying a lot in last one year. im so tired with this. ever think on my brain to finish my life. but suddenly i remember that i still have Jesus. but sometime all these problems just make me want to give up. i dont have anyone. i only have Jesus. but really, i need one person can give me a spirit when im down. i mean a real person. i dont care who they are. a girl or a boy. an old one or a young one. i need friend. even one. i really need it. but until now,still.. there is nobody who can comfort me. i hurt a lot. Daddy, this time i cant facing reality. i really cant. should i give up ? should i ?? show me Your way.. i have no idea for now.. i dont have someone to share.. i dont even have nothing to do. im lost. away.. away from this reality.. did You create me for being a hurted human who never found a happiness.. so. take me with You then..

No comments:

Post a Comment