Wednesday 18 April 2012

new flyer is done \(^0^)/

finally finally finally....!!!

after 3 times i failed at doing my flyer just because my brain is stuck for about 2 days and beside that i should finish the flyer because the event will held in next a week.. whooooo i feel sooooo much better now.. well, thats a hard time for me, when i really dont have any idea then i should finish the flyer.. feels like i wanna cry.. but now i can pass it and the flyer is ready to promote.. woohoooooo.. do you wanna see my flyer ?? easy !! look at the picture after this ^^ 


what do you think, huh?? not really bad i guess,, nyeheheee :P
well, actually this flyer is about fashion. and in the event, they ask the invitation to swag their own style.  they want us to be fashionable. soooo, i should think and think again how to make a flyer about fashion.. firstly i think its easy, but im wrong. its difficult. really really difficult. they disagree with my another flyer before. and after three times i failed, finally they like my last flyer.. i never stuck in this position before.. 
well, now its time for me to take a rest.. my brain need to stop thinking and i already buy 2 new korean series dvd, one is Skip Beat, the cast is Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae from Super Junior.. yeeeaaaaayy my favorite one ***\\\(^0^)/* hahaha.. and another one is.. is.. aaaahhh i stupidly forget what's the title of that movie, but i remember the cast, He is Choi Minho.. he also one of handsome korean guy.. hahaha. cant wait to watch it.. i hope i will have a nice rest.. bye^^


No comments:

Post a Comment